Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Willow Smith Spotted With Her Shirtless Friend Moises Arias

Moises Arias was the guy Willow Smith was caught in bed with which called major backlash for her parents Will and Jada Smith.
Willow-Smith-Moises-Arias
Now Willow was seen with Arias again, with the 20-year-old model walking shirtless and apparently without underwear as well.
Jada said that she trusts her children completely.
“I want my kids to be happy and I want them to be themselves,” she said. “I was saying to a friend the other day, ‘Remember, our kids are not us.’ They’re not. Sometimes we’re trying to fix things that happened to us or projecting [onto them], and that’s a terrible, terrible trap.”
The teen and her shirtless friend spent the day together in New York on Friday!
Looking at the picture, I guess Willow can hang out with Moises when ever she wants!!

No comments: