Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

...Beyonce Gives Us A Candid Peek Into Jay Z Embracing Fatherhood ....

Jay Z & Blue Ivy
Beyonce is proud of the father Jay Z has become, and it’s written all over the photos that she shares on her Tumblr page.
Yesterday, she posted an adorable shot of Jay bonding with their daughter during the couple’s vacation to the Bahamas earlier this year. The back drop of the blue sky and blue water while Jay was holding Baby Blue was a perfect candid moment to enlarge, frame and preserve for years to come.
Earlier this year, during an interview with Elliott Wilson of Life + Times, Jay revealed his fears of fatherhood:
When your baby first comes, it’s only joy. It’s fascinating that two people can create a life. It’s only glory, it’s all joy. Then after that kicks in, you sit with yourself and say, ‘Am I going to be a good dad? I know I have the DNA of my dad, I know it’s not just with me and my dad, it’s an ongoing problem in our entire community. How do I get around it?‘
Then all of those fears, anxieties and insecurities kick in, if you really want to do it the right way. So those first days were all joy, and now I have to do the work and make sure that I don’t repeat that same cycle, because I do have my father’s DNA. I’m sure he didn’t set out to leave, he married my mom. He tried, but life got in the way. He didn’t see 9 years out, of what would happen in his life. I’m sure he went into it with the best intentions, like we all do, but it didn’t work out.
He also told Hot 97′s Angie Martinez:
[Fatherhood is] just more reaffirming the things that’s really important in life and editing your life in such a way that you don’t have anything that’s distracting you. Anything that’s taking away from that time you should be with your child

No comments: