Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

...VIDEO: MARY J. BLIGE – ‘HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS’...

Mary J. Blige
Now that Halloween is over, Mary J. Blige is getting into the full swing of the holidays. The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul spreads some Christmas cheer with the video for her remake of Judy Garland’s classic “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
In the simple yet chic clip, directed by Markus Klinko and Indrani, snow falls to the ground as she sings the soulful song surrounded by presents.
Her first holiday album A Mary Christmas is now available featuring duets with Jessie J, Barbra Streisand, Marc Anthony, and more.
“I was definitely not trying to make hip-hop soul Christmas songs or some club music Christmas songs,” Mary told ESSENCE. “I’m just like everyone else, I don’t like when people take the nostalgia out of the classics. I didn’t want to mess up. So I just gave you my version of the Christmas songs.”
Unwrap MJB’s early Christmas gift below.

No comments: