Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, November 9, 2013

...M.I.A. UNLEASHES FIERCE FASHION IN V MAGAZINE...

M.I.A.
M.I.A. is getting fierce and fur-ocious in the pages of V Magazine. With her fourth album Matangi in stores this week, the rebellious rapper gets dolled up in the wild fashions of Jeremy Scott for the shoot, which was photographed by Inez and Vindoo and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele.
She covers herself in a hairy outfit straight out of Where the Wild Things Are and shows some skin in a multi-colored skirt and crop top.
In the interview, she discusses Matangi, which marks her first official Interscope release. “This record also gives me a way to say something about all the shit that has happened to me over the past ten years, which has all been out in the open and everyone has seen,” said M.I.A. “You can go through all this stuff and still be alright.”
But despite her popularity, she doesn’t consider herself a pop star. “I’m not really a pop star. I don’t think I’m popular enough to be a proper pop star. I prefer being called a rapper,” she said.
Read the full interview and see more photos in V Magazine, on newsstands now.
M.I.A.
M.I.A.
Photo credit: V Magazine/Inez and Vinoodh

No comments: