Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lil Wayne Defends Christina Milian And Shades His Exes On New Song, “Take Kare”

Lil Wayne and Christina Milian ESPY
It must be Shade Your Exes Week this week because on the heels of Wiz Khalifa and Future’s “P*ssy Overrated” song comes Lil Wayne with “Take Kare.”
Since Tunechi and Christina Milian been out with their relationship, his babies’ mamas and exes have been directly and subliminally voicing their displeasure over the union. For instance, Nivea, who has a son with Wayne, definitely made it clear that she’s not feeling the two being together, and Wayne’s other baby’s mother Sarah Vivian has also threw some timely shade towards Milian on Instagram.
Over the summer, Wayne’s ex (or Girl of the month), Flavor of Love star Candace Cabrera, subtweeted that Christina was a “has been” who hasn’t had a hit [Dip It Low] in a decade and that she was being played by the rapper.
Candace Cabrera shades Christina Milian
Well, all that drama hasn’t been falling on deaf ears and blind eyes because now Wayne is putting his exes on blast for “hating” on Tina Turn Up.
The rapper dropped a new song last night called “Take Kare,” and raps that women (including some of his exes) are just jealous his girl is where they want to be and living the life they want to live.
Peep the lyrics:
They be hatin’ on my girl, though
And they wish they was the b-tch they’re hatin’
Salutations to my old hoes
And thank you for your participation
No chaser for my girl though
She go harder than me on occasion
Gettin’ wasted with my girl
Then we 69 ’til we need ventilation
You don’t know about it
Gotta open new accounts cause the others overcrowded
Gotta open up the stores when they’re closed when we shoppin’
For my girl, wear the clothes that ain’t nobody rockin’
She so bad, I don’t know what to do with her
I know just what to do in her
Homies hit me up, they said they’re goin’ out tonight
I said I’m with my girl, tonight I can’t f-ck with you n-ggas
I’ma take kare of her
Now the crazy part of all this is that just last month, Wayne reportedly flew out his ex-fiancee, model Dhea Sodano, to help him celebrate his 32nd birthday on his actual birthday. Days prior, Christina threw him a party at Playhouse.
Christina Milian's birthday party for Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne's birthday cake
=

No comments: