Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Talks Wishes For Music, Marriage, & Motherhood

nicki minaj vogue thatgrapejuice Nicki Minaj Covers LUomo Vogue / Talks Wishes For Music, Marriage, & Motherhood
Nicki Minaj has left quite ‘The Pinkprint’ on the industry since blazing onto the scene five years ago. It’s entirely apt, then, that the rapper is readying an album titled exact that for release on November 24th.
Already in the thick of the promo push for the set since the Summertime, the ‘Anaconda’ MC shows her fashion bite a-front of the November 2014 issue of L’Uomo Vogue.
The shoot, which toys with the concept of androgyny, is an interesting juxtaposition to the the traditional gender roles the star says she longs for when starting her own family in her accompanying interview.
Check out soundbites below…

On Her Career Goals:

 “I want to build my empire. In my field, I have always seen men do it – from Diddy to Dr. Dre to Jay-Z. Now it’s a woman’s turn”.

On Her Ideal Man:

“… an upright man, who will take care of me.

On Marriage & Family Plans:

The time is not yet ripe, but when I decide to get married and become a mother. I would like to take a hiatus and dedicate myself completely to my child.
I gave myself a time limit to reach my professional goals. I don’t want to work my whole life without ever experiencing the joys of a family”.

No comments: