Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Video: Ed Sheeran – ‘Thinking Out Loud’

Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran puts down the guitar and hits the dance floor in the video for his romantic ballad “Thinking Out Loud” off his No. 1 album x. In the Emil Nava-directed clip, which was shot in Los Angeles last month, the British crooner shows off his latest talent, ballroom dancing.
“‘Thinking Out Loud’ is one of my favorite tracks on the album, if not my favorite,” said Ed. “It’s a great one to perform live and means a lot to me. I wanted the video to be a little different, so I opted for ballroom dancing. I had lessons for five hours a day when I was on my U.S. tour last month.”
His friend Taylor Swift called it a “masterpiece,” while Sam Smith said that it “made my heart weep a little bit not gonna lie.”
Watch Ed like you’ve never seen him before.

No comments: