Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, August 24, 2013

RAPPER PUSHER T KUACHIA ALBUM YAKE OCTOBER MASTAA KIBAO KUSHIRIKISHWA NDANI

Pusha T
Pusha T is finally ready to release his album. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper has set a fall release date for his debut My Name Is My Name.
Originally due in July, the project will now drop on October 8.
My Name is My Name…10/8/13,” he tweeted.
He also made the announcement during his appearance on MTV’s “RapFix Live.” “The album’s finished. Album’s amazing,” he told Sway. “It’s been a lot of talk about pushbacks, but it don’t matter ’cause my dope don’t spoil.”
My Name Is My Name features production from Kanye West, Pharrell, The-Dream, Knottz, Don Cannon, and Swizz Beatz, plus collaborations with Kanye, Rick Ross, Future, 2 Chainz, and Kendrick Lamar.

No comments: