Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, March 4, 2012

BIFU LA ZARI HASSAN NA JUDITH HEARD LARUDI UPYAA..!!


Socialites Judith Heard and Zari Hassan are at it again. The two have been having issues in the past so Judith Heard took this opportunity to diss at Zari at the Valu Valu Live show at Kyadondo yesterday.
Looks like Judith was a bit high on whatever stuff and downloaded her wrath on Zari when she was given a chance to talk. This time round Zari has played it cool and not opted to attack as it has always been the case.
Zari had this to say after JH's remarks; "Gal 2nite was nt abt me or u, it was about chameleon. It was not abt who has money or not as u, me n everybody else who was at the concert has money that's y we all turned up. It was abt if u had ?2000 to buy the phone, u calling me a silly bitch n all was typical of u.
Everything I have I own, u? Anyhow.....gone r d days wen I dissed n all, I've got priorities n ur none of them. Gudluck with ur life, I flew in to support my not chameleone..... Find Jesus u need him."
Judith Heard who is now nursing a serious hangover is expected to retaliate to this version of beef. Watch this space!

No comments: