Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, December 2, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: BARACK OBAMA AWASHA MTI WA CHRISMASS IKULU YA MAREKANI

 Rais Obama akiwa na watoto wake pamoja na mkewe katika hafla za kuwasha mti wa mkrismai ambapo sherehe hizo zimefanyika jioni ya ya leo kwa saa za usa.
President Barack Obama and the first family got in the holiday spirit as they lit up the new National Christmas Tree at the White House last night!
Obama was joined by First Lady Michelle Obama, his daughters Sasha and Malia, Kermit the Frog and host for the evening.

RAIS KIKWETE AKUTANA NA CUF IKULU LEO

Rais Jakaya Kikwete leo amekutana na ujumbe a uongozi wa Chama cha Wananchi (CUF) Ikulu jijini Dar es salaam na kuzungumza nao juu ya sheria ya kuanza mchakato wa kutafuta katiba mpya. Ujumbe huo umeongozwa na Makama Mwenyekiti wa CUF Mh Machano Khamis Ally (angalia picha No 20, 23, 24) mwenye suti ya bluu iliyope.


  NDOA YA ASKOFU EDDIE VIPANDEVIPANDE

Vanessa Long, the wife of troubled Atlanta pastor Bishop Eddie Long has filed for divorce. 

In a statement read by her attorney, Vanessa said: 

"After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly.
I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family, as my attorneys and I have agreed that we will not try this case in the media, and I do not intend to make any further statements concerning this matter."

Last fall, four young men accused Long of coercing them into having sex. Their lawsuits were settled in May, then dismissed.

Our thoughts are with the Long family as they endure this difficult time. 

No comments: